Black Opera: Time Travelling Machine

ChrisStuffHer's display pic
Jugga~Lo-tis & You Know This!
Anybody else heard of this fairy tale... One of my friends who speaks out of his ass more than his mouth told me about this. So of course I was highly skeptical of everything he said but my curiosity was also intrigued since I like myths and conspiracy theories.

Therefore I thought sure why not talk more about it and bring it up.

This fool though was bragging saying don't ever look it up or search for it, your ip will get zapped and your pc fried so I had my laptop and handed it to him and said search for it, right there in front of his gf and friends. He searched, nothing happened nothing showed up related to what he was talking about, but it was great.

He showed me a pic of it supposedly that was in black and white and inside a huge metal looking trunk or suitcase and said it weighs 500lbs.

He also listens to Coast to Coast AM religiously.

But I figured I'd bring this machine up for shits and giggles, plus pure speculation. LoL
ChrisStuffHer's display pic
Jugga~Lo-tis & You Know This!
Okay after digging around I found it, he called it black opera, but it's more famously known as John Titor's Time Traveling Machine: http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/TimeMachine.cfm he also mentioned Titor a few times.

But on a more realistic side note, who knew about this? http://www.odd-news.net/invention-of-time-travel-machine-is-not-too-far/
i.imgur.com/K3TR6.gif
I'm African, Italian in the Pants & it Makes her Dance!
Pail
Pail
Addict
That article is awesome.
Sidewinder's display pic
Guru
Conveniently not too far ahead in the future, lest there be a need to devise more obvious changes to language and concoct a good enough history for all that's transpired since.
WanderingTroll
WanderingTroll's display pic
...is taken seriously.
Wow. All I see is b.s. Wow.
You must be logged in to post in the forums. Login or Sign Up
Privacy|TOS|Contact Us © 2004-2015 SocialExp.com. All Rights Reserved.